Indiranagar, Bangalore, India
The role of system operator is to manage and improve our full infrastructure, from development environments to production clusters. Additionally, the system operator must maintain high availability and security across all of our systems.
- Setting up and Managing large auto scaling high availability clusters
- Configure linux servers and virtual machines
- Managing databases
- Optimizing for performance
- Creating custom scripts for automateion and orchestration
- Setting up application servers
- Setting up continuous deployment
- Follow best security practice
- Patch update, upgrade and maintain existing infrastructure of more than 100 virtual machines.
- Research and interest in new services in PAAS, automation, virtualization, deployment, hosting
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of full time related experience
- Strong experience in PAAS like Amazon web services
- S3, EC2, Elastic Cache, IAM, Route 53, RDS, CloudFront, VPC, SES, SNS
- Strong experience in Linux System, Debian and Ubuntu
- Deep knowledge in nginx, bind, apache, postfix, bash, nodejs, grunt
- Experience in Virtualisation,( OpenVZ )
- Experience in MySQL and Mongo Clusters
- Scalr and Chef experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Docker is a plus
Fill out my online form.